Friday 6 February 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Thurl Ravenscroft in Nebraska and Thurl Ravenscroft.
Die Insel der Seligen, directed by Max Reinhardt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1914 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Thurl Ravenscroft in Nebraska: USA; distinctive voice in movies, TV commercials, Disneyland attractions over decades, Johnny Mann Singers ("You're a Mean One, Mister Grinch"), Tony the Tiger ("they're grrrrreat!"), named Disney Legend 1995.
- Thurl Ravenscroft: American voice actor and singer (d. 2005).
- J Albert Neuhuys Dutch painter (Hague School): dies at age 69.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 February 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Walter Van Brunt
- When It's Apple Blossom time in Normandy - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
- If We Were On Our Honeymoon - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- The Girl I Left Behind Me - Columbia Stellar Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?