Wednesday 18 February 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1914 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Pee King: American singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2000).
- Pee Wee King: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Country vocalist ( Song).
- Peewee King: American musician and bandleader of the Golden West Cowboys, voted the top country band 1951-1955.
- Edward George: Edwards chemist.
- René Vigo: Nancy Writer.
- Eugenio Gazzotti: Italian kidnapping victim on 3/03/1987. Injured badly, he died 5/09/1987.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?