Thursday 12 February 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1914 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Nello Celio: Switzerland -- President.
- Arvid Pardo: Maltese diplomat, a.k.
- Marcel Gili: French sculptor, painter and art teacher.
- Tex Beneke: American saxophonist, singer, and bandleader.
- Frere Jacques: France Actor.
- Gordon Tex: Beneke saxophonist/bandleader/vocalist (Glenn Miller Orchestra).
- André Bellec: French singer, member of vocalist and humoristic band "Les Frères Jacques" (four members).
- In Washington, D.C., the first stone of the Lincoln Memorial is put into place.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Oh You Million Dollar Doll - Peerless Quartet
- Underneath the Tango Moon - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?