Thursday 6 June 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include KC James and Son Dong-woon.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to More Than Words by Extreme.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kummeli.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alice: An Interactive Museum or Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1991 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
Famous Birthdays:06 June
- Albert Belle is shipped to minors for not running out a ground ball
- Dana Plato receives 6 yr suspended sentence for robbing a video store
- NBC announces Jay Leno will replace Johnny Carson on May 25, 1992
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Whitney Houston - Miracle
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?