Tuesday 10 June 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Out of the Fog, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1941 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Mickey Jones: American drummer and actor (The First Edition).
- Shirley Owens: American singer (Shirelles).
- Jürgen Prochnow: German-American actor.
- David Walker: Australian race car driver.
- Jean-Claude Cros: .
- Harry Muskee: Dutch rock vocalist (Cuby & Blizzards)
- Jurgen Prochnow: Actor (Das Boot)
- Shirley Owens Alston: Passaic, New Jersey -- Singer (Shirelles-Soldier Boy)
- Soraya Khashoogi: Leicester, England -- Wife (Adrian Khashoogi)
- Shirley Alston in Passaic: New Jersey, USA; singer (Shirelles - "Soldier Boy").
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?