Monday 7 September 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael E DeBakey and Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio.
Os Guaranis, directed by Benjamin Oliveira, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1908 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Michael E DeBakey: Artificial heart pioneer.
- Paul Brown Norwalk Ohio: NFL hall of famer (Cleveland Browns, Bengals).
- Giulio Buonomini: Italy Scientist.
- Paul Brown: American NFL founder and coach (Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals), dies at age 82 (born 1908).
- Michael DeBakey: American surgeon and inventor (Born 1908).
- Max Kaminsky: American trumpet player and bandleader (Original Dixieland Jass Band) (d. 1994)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1908?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?