Tuesday 8 July 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Kerr and Pierre-Laurent Brenot.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1913 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Walter Kerr: New York drama critic (Sad Clowns).
- Pierre-Laurent Brenot: French painter, portrait drawer, poster artist and advertising illustrator.
- Langerock Twins: Belgian twins, they are considered as the oldest twins in 2015, aged 102.
- Louis Hemon: French-born Canadian writer (Born 1880).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?