Sunday 27 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1913 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Eva Jones: Poet / Novelist.
- Mary Green: Headmistress (Kidbrooke School).
- George L: Street III American Navy Submariner (d. 2000).
- Gerard Cote: Quebec marathon runner (d. 1993).
- Gérard Côté: Canadian runner (d. 1993).
- George Street: American captain Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2000)
- Belgian Philippe Thys wins Tour de France
- Town Foundation of San Javier, Rio Negro, Uruguay.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Angelus - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Chauncey Olcott - My Wild Irish Rose
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?