Monday 14 July 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 July 1913 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
- Rene Llense: France sport Champion.
- Gerald R Ford [Leslie King] 41st US Vice President (1973-74): 38th US President (Republican-1974-77).
- Gerald Ford: American politician, a lawyer, congressman and Vice-President under Richard Nixon in 1969 and the 38th President of the United States.
- Fritz Erler: German politician (SDP).
- Nigel Thomas Loveridge Fisher: Politician.
- Guy Joyau: Nantes Military man
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?