Thursday 9 October 1975
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rale Micic and Alain Altinoglu.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad Blood by Neil Sedaka.
In UK Sailing by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
Lisztomania, directed by Ken Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Saturday Night Live.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Destruction Derby or dnd.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 October 1975!
Which were the important events of 9 October 1975 ?
- Rale Micic: Serbian musician.
- Alain Altinoglu: French chef conductor and classical music teacher of Armenian descent.
- Elia Del Grande: Italian homicide; age 22 when he killed his family.
- Sean Lennon: American musician and noted family, the son of rock 'n roll megastar John Lennon and his second wife, Yoko Ono.
- Joe McFadden: Scottish actor, seen in "The Crow Road" with Valerie Edmond in 1996.
- Haylie Ecker: Australian violinist (Bond)
- Mark Viduka: Australian soccer striker (Olyroos, Olympics - 1996)
- Emperor Hirohito of Japan visits San Francisco, California.
- Soviet dissident Andrei Sakharov wins Nobel Peace Prize.
- A bomb explosion outside the Green Park tube station near Piccadilly in London kills 1 and injures 20.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?