Sunday 10 April 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Adrian Henri and Hari Rhodes in Cincinnati.
Grand Hotel, directed by Edmund Goulding, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1932 ?
- Adrian Henri: Poet / President (Liverpool Academy of Arts).
- Hari Rhodes in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; actor (Mike - Daktari, Roots).
- Mae Heriwentha Faggs Starr: New Jersey, United States -- 4x100m runner (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Nathaniel Nelson: rocker (Flamingos).
- Heriwenta Faggs: American track & field champion.
- Hari Rhodes: American actor, a black stuntman and physical action hero in films that required martial arts, judo and karate. His films include "Let No Man Write my Epitaph," 1959, "Drums of Africa," 1963 and "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes," 1972. He had many guest roles in TV shows and series such as "Roots," 1977 and "Fall Guy," 1985. He died January 15, 1992 in Canoga Park, CA.
- Omar Sharif: Egyptian-American actor, an elegant and handsome screen lover whose hit films include the magnificent "Lawrence of Arabia," which won him a 1962 Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor; "Dr. Zhivago;" and "Funny Girl." His movie career never advanced beyond these films, and he moved into occasional TV roles. He is a noted bridge player, writing an internationally syndicated column on the subject.
- Delphine Seyrig: French actress whose films include "L’année Dernière à Marienbad," 1964, "Peau D’âne," 1970 and "Chère Inconnue," 1979. She directed the film "Sois Belle et Tais Toi," 1977.
- Hariwenta Faggs: Mays Landing sports Champions
- Paul von Hindenburg elected 1st German President (Hitler is 2nd)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?