Monday 10 November 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Mullard and Carmen Miranda.
Eine Fliegenjagd oder Die Rache der Frau Schultze, directed by Eugen Skladanowsky, Max Skladanowsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1913 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Arthur Mullard: Comedian.
- Carmen Miranda: Singer / actress (4 Jills in a Jeep, Down Argentine Way).
- Alvaro Cunhal: Portuguese politician, charismatic leader of the Portuguese Communist Party.
- James Broughton: American journalist in New York, film maker in London and writer in Paris; Broughton was world traveled.
- Friedrich Zanzinger: German astrologer; died of throat cancer in 1967.
- Karl Shapiro: American poet and academic (d. 2000)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?