Wednesday 26 November 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
David Copperfield, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1913 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Foy Draper: United States -- Relay runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Joshua William Steward: Polymath.
- Russian kingdom forbids Polish congregation of speakers
- Phi Sigma Sigma is founded at Hunter College in New York City.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-by, Summer! So Long Fall! Hello, Winter Time! - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?