Friday 7 November 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Ten Nights in a Barroom, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alekos Sakellarios: Greek writer and film director (Born 1913).
- Bertrand Astorg: France Writer.
- Albert Camus: French writer, an essayist, novelist and dramatist.
- 11 ampndash The Great Lakes Storm of 1913 kills more than 250.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Sweethearts - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1913 and get them!