Wednesday 10 November 1982
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Creepshow, directed by George A. Romero, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1982 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Shane Cansdell-Sherriff: Australian footballer.
- Chris Canty: American football player.
- Clayton Fortune: English footballer.
- Heather Matarazzo: American actress.
- Matt Pagnozzi: American baseball player.
- Elio Petri: Italian director (Workers Class), dies at 53.
- Leonid Brezhnev: The General Secretary of the Central Committee (CC) of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU), presiding over the country from 1964 until his death in 1982.
- Leonid Ilich Brezhnev: Soviet 1st Secretary, dies of a heart attack at 77.
- IMF lends Mexico $3.8 billion due to threatened bankrupcy
- Susan Cooper / Hume Cronyns Foxfire, premieres in New York City
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial opened
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?