Tuesday 10 October 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
A Tale of the Australian Bush, directed by Gaston Mervale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1911 ?
- Clare Hollingworth: English journalist and author.
- Jack Daniel: American Distiller and the founder of 's Tennessee whiskey distillery (Born 1846 or 1850).
- The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of Qing Dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- The KCR East Rail commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dance of the Grizzly Bear - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 October 1911 and get them!