Tuesday 10 September 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Great Divide, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1929.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1929 ?
- Lasha : American jazz alto saxophonist, flautist, and clarinetist.
- Michel Belanger: Canadian businessman and banker (d. 1997).
- Mike O'Callaghan: American politician, 23rd Governor of Nevada.
- Akio Yashiro: Composer.
- Pentti Siimes [Pentti Kalevi Siimes]: Helsinki, Finland.
- Michel Bélanger: Canadian businessman and banker (d. 1997)
- John Golding: English historian scholar and curator (d. 2012)
- Tommy Leonetti: American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1979)
- Arnold Palmer: American champion golfer, businessman and TV commercial pitchman. Palmer won seven major championships in his distinguished career. On the PGA tour, he is called "The King" after winning 61 tournaments. He owns the Bay Hill Country Club in Orlando, FL and the Latrobe Country Club in southwestern Pennsylvania where he learned to play the game. He has appeared on television as the friendly spokesman for Cooper Tires and Pennzoil commercials. In 1998, his successful business ventures have earned hi
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?