Wednesday 11 April 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1906 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Dale Messick: American author and illustrator (d. 2005).
- Francis Pharcellus Church: American editor and publisher (Born 1839).
- James Anthony Bailey: American circus impresario (Born 1847).
- Georgi Apollonovitch Gapon Russian-orthodox clergyman/tsarist agent: dies.
- James A Bailey circus showman (Barnum and Bailey): dies at age 58.
- Einstein introduces his Theory of Relativity.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?