Wednesday 11 January 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Henry and Pierre Mendes-France.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Marriage of William Ashe by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1905 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- John Henry: Jacques co-operative retailer.
- Pierre Mendes-France: French Premier (1954-55).
- Manfred B Lee: American author (d. 1971).
- Clyde Kluckhohn: American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960).
- Yehudah Aryeh Leib Alter: Hasidic rabbi (Born 1847).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?