Tuesday 17 January 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1905 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Franz Schmid: Germany -- Ascended northside of Matterhorn (1931).
- Georges Martin: Nérnes Writer.
- Guillermo Stabile: Argentine footballer (d. 1966).
- Jan Zahradnicek: Czech poet (d. 1960).
- Ray Cunningham: American baseball player (Born 1905).
- Peggy Gilbert: American jazz saxophonist and bandleader (Born 1905)
- Eduard Oja: Estonian composer conductor educator and critic (d. 1950)
- Guillermo Stábile: Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 1966)
- Jan Zahradníček: Czech poet and translator (d. 1960)
- Louis Armand: French engineer, Member of the French Academy, 1936, Chairman of various companies. He organized the resistance among railroad employees; this group played important role in sabotage of Nazi affairs. Post-war he became a zealous promoter of an European Community. Died 8/30/1971, Villers-sur-Mer, France.
- Punchboards patented by Charles Brewer and C G Scannell, Chicago Illinois.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Come Take a Trip in My Air-Ship - Billy Murray
- A Coon Band Contest - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?