Sunday 22 January 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernest Le Breton and Willy Hartner.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1905 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Ernest Le Breton: Huelgoat Military man.
- Willy Hartner: German physicist historian and academic (d. 1981).
- Bloody Sunday in St. Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- January 9 O.S.) ampndash The Bloody Sunday massacre of Russian demonstrators, at the Winter Palace in Saint Petersburg, helps trigger the abortive Russian Revolution of 1905.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 January 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Haydn Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?