Monday 23 January 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Newell and Konstanty I.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1905 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- David Newell: Missouri, United States -- Actor (Runaway Bride, White Heat, Dangerous Curves).
- Konstanty I: Galczynski Polish poet (Zielona Ges).
- Georges Tabet: French singer, songwriter, actor, screenwriter and orchestra leader.
- Erich Borchmeyer: .
- Max Favalelli: La Charité/Loire Journalist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?