Thursday 5 January 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Kedélyes bohémek, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1905!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1905 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Vladimir Pozner: French writer and translator of Russian descent.
- National Association of Audubon Society incorporates.
- The play ''The Scarlet Pimpernel'' opens at the New Theatre in London and begins a run of 122 performances and numerous revivals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?