Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1910 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Tony "Two-Ton" Galento: Orange, New Jersey -- Boxer / actor (On the Waterfront).
- Roger L: Stevens producer (Giant).
- Wilhelmus L: Reijers sculptor.
- Masayoshi Ohira: Japanese statesman (d. 1980).
- George Van Tassel: American UFO enthusiast who, at one time, held a yearly UFO conference at his private airport in Yucca Valley, CA.
- Masayoshi Ōhira: Japanese politician 68th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1980)
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers beat Berlin (Kitchener), 7-3.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Ain't Talking to Me - Eddie Morton
- Emmaline - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?