Saturday 12 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1910 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Tony "Two-Ton" Galento: Orange, New Jersey -- Boxer / actor (On the Waterfront).
- Roger L: Stevens producer (Giant).
- Wilhelmus L: Reijers sculptor.
- Masayoshi Ohira: Japanese statesman (d. 1980).
- George Van Tassel: American UFO enthusiast who, at one time, held a yearly UFO conference at his private airport in Yucca Valley, CA.
- Masayoshi Ōhira: Japanese politician 68th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1980)
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Wanderers beat Berlin (Kitchener), 7-3.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Ain't Talking to Me - Eddie Morton
- Emmaline - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?