Wednesday 23 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Bradford's Claim, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1910 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Akira Kurosawa: Japanese director and producer, an artist, painter and author.
- Jerry Cornes: English runner colonial and educator (d. 2001).
- Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany: singer/actress (Der Pott).
- 1st race at Los Angeles Motordrome (1st US auto speedway)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?