Wednesday 23 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany and Akira Kurosawa.
Bradford's Claim, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1910 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Lale [Liselotte H] Anderson Bremerhaven Germany: singer/actress (Der Pott).
- Akira Kurosawa: Japanese director and producer, an artist, painter and author.
- Jerry Cornes: English runner colonial and educator (d. 2001).
- 1st race at Los Angeles Motordrome (1st US auto speedway)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 March 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?