Thursday 24 March 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Chailley and Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men.
Bradford's Claim, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1910 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Jacques Chailley: composer.
- Richard Conte Jersey City New Jersey actor (Four Just Men: 13 Rue Madeleine, Hotel, Jean Arthur Show).
- Jean Maillard: Sceaux physician.
- Richard Conte: Actor (Four Just Men, Jean Arthur Show), dies at 65.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?