Tuesday 12 May 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matthew Savage and Chris Linck.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon 3, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bulls vs. Blazers and the NBA Playoffs or Championship Manager series.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1992 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- Matthew Savage: American autistic youth who is a musical genius.
- Chris Linck: Guitarist.
- Malcolm Kelley: TV Actor.
- Shelby Waddell: YouTube Star.
- Erik Durm: Soccer Player.
- Joe Burke: President (KC Royals), dies at 68.
- Lenny Montana: American actor (Born 1926).
- Robert Reed: American actor best known for being the paterfamilias Mike Brady in the TV series "The Brady Bunch," a silly, corny and endearing show which ran from 1969-1974.
- Nikos Gatsos: Greek poet and songwriter (d. 1992).
- 1st Belgian woman (Ingrid Baeyens) to ascend Mount Everest
- Joe Burke, president (Kansas City Royals), dies at age 68.
- The United States recalls United States Ambassador to Yugoslavia Warren Zimmermann to protest military aggression against Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- U2 - One
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?