Thursday 7 May 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Ludwig and James Eubanks.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
Lethal Weapon 3, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aero Fighters or Die Bahnwelt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1992 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
Famous Birthdays:07 May
- 5 NYC cops arrested in Hauppauge Long Island for selling cocaine
- Constitutional amendment barring mid-term congressional raises passes
- US space shuttle STS-49 launched (maiden voyage of Endeavour).
- Jockey Angel Cordero retires after winning over 7,000 horse races.
- Five New York City cops arrested in Hauppauge Long Island for selling cocaine.
- Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- Three employees at a McDonald's Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first ''fast-food murder'' in Canada.
- The Space Shuttle Endeavour is launched on its first mission (STS-49).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?