Sunday 31 May 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evan Fong and Laura Ikauniece.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Buck Rogers: Matrix Cubed or Dōkyūsei.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 31 May 1992 ?
- World No Tobacco Day.
- Syaday (Discordianism) (5th day of the season of Confusion, honors Apostle Sri Syadasti).
- Saint Gislemerio
- Saint Mechtilde of Diessen
- Saint Petronella.
- the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Godiva procession.
- IT Day.
Famous Birthdays:31 May
- Lutz Stavenhagen: top aid to Chancellor Helmut Kohl, dies at age 52.
- 46th Tony Awards: Dancing at Lughnasa and Crazy For You win.
- Barb Mucha wins LPGA Oldsmobile Golf Classic.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?