Friday 13 April 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Chi no ike jigôkû, directed by Yaroku Kobayashi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1917 ?
- Robert O Anderson: American businessman (d. 2007).
- Robert Anderson: American entrepreneur and corporate executive, self-made oil magnate and cattle baron who took over the direction of the Atlantic Richfield Corporation as chairman of the board and moved it from a regional oil and gas refiner to one of the largest American corporations with moves unmatched in American business for longevity and unorthodoxy.
- dean Favreau: Libourne Military man.
- Howard Keel: Illinois, United States -- Actor / singer (7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Kiss Me Kate).
- Bill Clements: American politician, who served as the 42nd and 44th governor of Texas from 1979 to 1983 and again from 1987 to 1991.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put On Your Slippers & Fill Up Your Pipe (You're Not Going Bye-Bye Tonight - Ada Jones
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile - Reinald Werrenrath
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?