Sunday 13 April 1947
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
This Happy Breed, directed by David Lean, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1947
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1947.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1947!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1947 ?
- Jean-Jacques Laffont: French economist who was based in Toulouse, he inspired Nobel prize Jean Tirole.
- Wolfgang Buehler: Pianist, psychologist, professional astrologer.
- Joseph Daul: French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the East of France.
- Thanos Mikroutsikos: Greek composer & former minister.
- Rae Armantrout: American poet and academic.
- Mike Chapman: Australian-English songwriter and producer
- Amaury German Aristy: Dominican Revolutionary, follower of Colonel Francisco Alberto Caamaño, and one of the leaders of the War of April 1965 in the Dominican Republic.
- Richard Houck: American astrologer, pro since 1980, a lecturer and author of over 100 articles in astrological magazines. With a background in the business and computer worlds, and a degree in philosophy from the University of Maryland, he was a partner for many years in ARC associates in Washington, DC. His discipline is Hindu astrology, sidereal, in which he works on political, business, financial and medical astrology.
- Agostina Belli: Italian film actress who has appeared in more than 50 films since 1968.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1947 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Roses in the Rain - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?