Sunday 13 January 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mieczys?aw Zywczynski and A B Guthrie.
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while The Crisis by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1901 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Mieczys?aw Zywczynski: Polish historian and priest (d. 1978).
- A B Guthrie: American novelist, historian (d. 1991).
- AB Guthrie: American novelist, screenwriter, historian, and literary historian.
- A Guthrie: Jr.
- Mieczysław Żywczyński: Polish priest and historian (d. 1978).
- Carlo Angeloni composer: dies at age 66.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 January 1901
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?