Sunday 13 January 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mieczys?aw Zywczynski and A B Guthrie.
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while The Crisis by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1901 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Mieczys?aw Zywczynski: Polish historian and priest (d. 1978).
- A B Guthrie: American novelist, historian (d. 1991).
- AB Guthrie: American novelist, screenwriter, historian, and literary historian.
- A Guthrie: Jr.
- Mieczysław Żywczyński: Polish priest and historian (d. 1978).
- Carlo Angeloni composer: dies at age 66.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?