Tuesday 8 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1901 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Eugene Constant: France sport Champion.
- Edmond Vandercammen: Belgian writer/poet (Grand Combat), dies at age 79.
- Eugène Constant: French champion rower.
- Barry John: Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross (Born 1873).
- New South Wales score 918 all out versus South Australia in 560 minutes.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?