Tuesday 8 January 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eugène Constant and Eugene Constant.
Forward, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1901!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1901 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Eugène Constant: French champion rower.
- Eugene Constant: France sport Champion.
- Edmond Vandercammen: Belgian writer/poet (Grand Combat), dies at age 79.
- Barry John: Irish recipient of the Victoria Cross (Born 1873).
- New South Wales score 918 all out versus South Australia in 560 minutes.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 January 1901
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?