Saturday 13 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1903 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Philipp Kutev: Composer.
- Harold "Red": Grange "Galloping Ghost" of football (Illinois Bears).
- Arnulf Schroder: Germany Actor.
- Willard Bennett: American physicist and chemist (d. 1987).
- Red Grange: American football player and actor (d. 1991).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Old Kentucky Home - Haydn Quartet
- The Rosary - Henry Burr
- If Money Talks, It Ain't On Speaking Terms with Me - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?