Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1903 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Harold "Red": Grange "Galloping Ghost" of football (Illinois Bears).
- Philipp Kutev: Composer.
- Willard Bennett: American physicist and chemist (d. 1987).
- Red Grange: American football player and actor (d. 1991).
- Arnulf Schroder: Germany Actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Old Kentucky Home - Haydn Quartet
- The Rosary - Henry Burr
- If Money Talks, It Ain't On Speaking Terms with Me - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?