Monday 29 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1903 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Alan Blumlein: English electronics engineer, notable for his many inventions in telecommunications, sound recording, stereo, television and radar.
- Richard Flink: Dutch film and television actor who was married to actress Mieke Verstraete and the father of actress Mariette Flink and actor Coen Flink.
- Juan Quintero Munoz: Spanish pianist and composer, especially prominent in the composition of music for film themes.
- Paul Newlan: Actor (Captain Grey-M Squad).
- Rentaro Taki: Composer, dies at 23.
- British government protests against abuser in Belgian Congo
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jonah Man - Arthur Collins
- Hiawatha - Columbia Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?