Tuesday 13 June 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1933 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Thomas King: Scottish politician, a Conservative Member of Parliament returned at General Election on 6/11/1987.
- Tom King: Baron King of Bridgwater English soldier and politician Secretary of State for Defence.
- Norman Lloyd-Edwards: Welsh lawyer and politician Lord Lieutenant of South Glamorgan.
- Bob Litty: United States.
- 1st sodium vapor lamps installed (Schenectady NY)
- German Secret State Police (Gestapo) established
- First sodium vapor lamps installed (Schenectady, New York).
- Federal Home Owners Loan Corporation authorized.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?