Wednesday 13 March 1918
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hearts of the World, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1918 ?
- Faye Glenn: Abdellan US government official (health services).
- George McAfee: NFL halfback (Chicago Bears).
- Louis Dauge: French diplomat, who served as ambassador to Congo-Brazzaville (1965-1968), Cambodia (1968-1973), Poland (1973-1977) and Japan (1977-1979).
- Grigory Pomerants: Russian philosopher and author (d. 2013).
- 1st NHL championship: Montreal Canadiens beat Toronto Arenas, outscoring them 10-7 in a 2 game set
- American Red Magen David (Jewish Red Cross) forms.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Gems from Leave It To Jane - Victor Light Opera Co.
- For You a Rose - Prince's Orchestra
- I Don't Want to Get Well - Van & Schenck
- The Darktown Strutters' Ball - Jaudas' Society Orchestra
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?