Sunday 13 May 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1900 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Pierre Chaillet: French Jesuit and founder of Cahiers du Témoignage chrétien.
- Karl Wolff: German Waffen SS officer in WW 2, Chief of Personal Staff to Himmler and SS liaison Officer to Hitler.
- Jos Panhuysen: author (Pornographer).
- Catherine Robbins: American educator, teacher of math and business at the new Pasadena City Jr.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?