Monday 7 May 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bauke Tuinstra and Ralph Truman.
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1900 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Bauke Tuinstra: Dutch / Frisian notary / author (Earste Keur).
- Ralph Truman: London, England -- Actor (Web of Evidence).
- Otto Bressensdorf: German astrologer, he wrote five books on the item and several articles.
- Emile Pierron: Nancy physician.
- Richard Storrs Willis composer: dies at age 81.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 May 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?