Tuesday 16 May 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Madison Perry and Antonio Lievano.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Braveheart, directed by Mel Gibson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Trailer Park.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Draft:Arcade Classic 1 Asteroids/Missile Command or Bug!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1995 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Madison Perry: YouTube Star.
- Antonio Lievano: YouTube Star.
- Jaxon : Vine Star.
- Elizabeth Ralston: Australian footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- 2 Pac - Dear Mama
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?