Tuesday 23 May 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
Johnny Mnemonic, directed by Robert Longo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1995 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- 47th time opposing pitchers hit HRS, K Foster (Cubs) / M Freeman (Rocks)
- At the Sun World conference in San Francisco, California, Sun Microsystems introduces the Java interactive programming language. Code-name during development was Oak.
- Oklahoma City bombing: In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the remains of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building are imploded.
- The first version of the Java programming language is released.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?