Monday 18 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1918 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Jane Loevinger: American psychologist (d. 2008).
- Genevi?ve Epstein: St Chamond EXecutives.
- Ange Le Strat: France sport Champion.
- Evelyn Kever: American astrologer.
- Richard Seitz: American military, Army officer and paratrooper who, during a 35-year career, commanded the 2nd Battalion, 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment during World War II, the 82nd Airborne Division and the XVIII Airborne Corps.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy Over Every Girl in France - Avon Comedy Four
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Harry Macdonough & Olive Kline
- Give Me the Moonlight, Give Me the Girl (And Leave the Rest to Me) - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1918?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 18 February 1918 and get them!