Monday 4 February 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Unbeliever, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1918!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1918 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Janet Waldo: American actress.
- Luigi Pareyson: Italian philosopher.
- Norman Wisdom: London, England -- Comedian (Kraft Music Hall).
- Porky Chedwick: American radio personality.
- Ida Lupino: British-American actress with a turmoil-filled life.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Livery Stable Blues - W.C. Handy's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?