Monday 18 July 1983
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carlos Diogo and Aaron Gillespie.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Every Breath You Take by The Police.
In UK Baby Jane by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
Mr. Mom, directed by Stan Dragoti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1983
while Return Of The Jedi by Joan D. Vinge was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fun to Imagine.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fortress of the Mutant Waffles or Ghost Manor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1983!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1983 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Carlos Diogo: Uruguayan footballer.
- Aaron Gillespie: American singer-songwriter and drummer (Underoath and The Almost).
- Mikk Pahapill: Estonian decathlete.
- Jan Schlaudraff: German footballer.
- Despite being in 1st place in NL East, Phils fire manager Pat Corrales
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1983 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Police - Every Breath You Take
- Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
- Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling
- Sergio Mendes - Never Gonna Let You Go
- Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
- The Kinks - Come Dancing
- Madness - Our House
- Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know
- Stevie Nicks - Stand Back
- Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?