Thursday 18 March 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Waxworks, directed by Leo Birinsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1926!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1926 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- Peter Graves: American athlete, musician, radio announcer and member of the USAF for two years before entering Hollywood TV and films.
- Peter Graves in Minneapolis: Minnesota; actor (James Phelps - Mission Impossible).
- Dick Littlefield: American baseball player (Born 1926).
- Akkitham Namboothiri: Indian poet and social worker.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - I'm Sitting on Top of the World
- Sleepy Time Gal - Art Landry & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?