Monday 18 September 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mutiny of the Bounty, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 September 1916!
Which were the important events of 18 September 1916 ?
- Also see September 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chile - Independence Day (first junta 1810)
- RC Saints - Feast day of St Joseph of Cupertino and Methodius of Olympus
- In ancient Greece, the fifth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries.
- Rossano Brazzi: Italian actor internationally known from 1949.
- John Rhodes: American lawyer and politician, a Republican Congressman for Arizona 1953-1983, and House Minority Leader 1973-1981.
- John Jacob Rhodes: Jr.
- John J: Rhodes (Representative-Republican-Arizona).
- Frank Bell: English soldier and educator (d. 1989).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're a Dangerous Girl - Al Jolson
- There's Someone More Lonesome Than You - James F. Harrison & James Reed
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?