Friday 19 December 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The First Men in the Moon, directed by Bruce Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1919 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guglielmo Zucconi: Italian TV journalist.
- John Candies: American child prodigy, a math wizard who was able to do complex problems in his head at age 10.
- Edda Seippel: German stage/film/tv actress.
- Johnny Albino: Puerto Rican bolero singer, born in Yauco.
- American Meteorological Society found.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Slide, Kelly, Slide - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - Belle Baker
- Golden Gate - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?