Wednesday 19 November 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Anne of Green Gables, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1919 ?
- Morris Kight: American activist, he was a pioneer in the gay rights movement.
- George Fenneman: Peking, China -- TV announcer (You Bet Your Life).
- Gillo Pontecorvo: Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2006).
- Alan Young: English-Canadian actor singer and director.
- Suzanne Cabanettes: Po?t-Laval physician.
- US Senate rejects (55-39) Treaty of Versailles and League of Nations.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Can't Get Lovin' Where There Ain't No Love - Nora Bayes
- Oh! How She Can Sing - Van & Schenck
- You Don't Need the Wine to Have a Wonderful Time - Eddie Cantor
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1919?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 November 1919 and get them!