Wednesday 19 November 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Fenneman and Morris Kight.
Anne of Green Gables, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1919 ?
- George Fenneman: Peking, China -- TV announcer (You Bet Your Life).
- Morris Kight: American activist, he was a pioneer in the gay rights movement.
- Suzanne Cabanettes: Po?t-Laval physician.
- Gillo Pontecorvo: Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2006).
- Alan Young: English-Canadian actor singer and director.
- US Senate rejects (55-39) Treaty of Versailles and League of Nations.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Can't Get Lovin' Where There Ain't No Love - Nora Bayes
- Oh! How She Can Sing - Van & Schenck
- You Don't Need the Wine to Have a Wonderful Time - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?