Tuesday 19 February 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Russ Nixon and Jean-Louis Scherrer.
The Whole Town's Talking, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1935 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Russ Nixon: American baseball player and manager, a left-hitting/right-throwing catcher who played with the Cleveland Indians (1957–1960), Boston Red Sox (1960–1965; 1968), and Minnesota Twins (1966–1967), and then went on to manage the Cincinnati Reds (1982–1983) and Atlanta Braves (1988–1990).
- Jean-Louis Scherrer: French couturier (fashion designer).
- Dave Niehaus: American sportscaster (Born 1935).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?