Sunday 10 February 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Si j'étais le patron, directed by Richard Pottier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Conrad Klapheck: German painter (typewriters).
- Salvator Pueyo: Composer.
- John Alcorn: American designer and illustrator (d. 1992).
- Theodore Antoniou: Greek composer and conductor.
- 1st US streamlined electric RR engine begins service
- Pennsylvania railroad begins passenger service on new streamlined electric locomotive.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?